Gulf Medical University (Education, Healthcare & Research)
To be a leading international Academic Healthcare Institution through the integration of quality health professions education, research, healthcare and social accountability for sustainable community development.
To pursue excellence through integration of health professions education, translational research, quality healthcare, innovation and social accountability enhanced by national, international partnerships and community engagement.
Mandate of G.M.U.
- Provide authentic educational opportunities for all categories of health professional students, preparing them to successfully pursue postgraduate training and continuous professional development.
- Develop leader in health care services who can respond to the country, region and global fast growing healthcare needs.
- Advance scientific knowledge through research and discoveries in the fields of biomedical sciences, population health and healthcare systems and Medical Education.
- Improve primary to tertiary health care in UAE and GCC region through its ‘Academic Healthcare System, Hospitals, Clinics and Centers of Excellence’.
- Emphasize GMU social responsiveness and community engagement by providing affordable quality healthcare for different sectors of the community and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Undergraduate ProgramsCollege of Medicine
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (BBMS)
Associate Degree in Pre-Clinical Sciences (ADPCS) College of Dentistry
Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) College of Pharmacy
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) College of Health Sciences
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)College of Health Sciences
Bachelor of Science – Medical Laboratory Sciences (BSc. MLS)
Bachelor of Science – Medical Imaging Sciences (BSc.MIS)
Bachelor of Science – Anesthesia Technology (BSc. AT)College of Nursing
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses (RN-BSN)
College of Healthcare Management and Economics
Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management and Economics (BSc.HME)