About Ajman University
Ajman University (AU) is a multicultural educational foundation that On 17th June 1988, His Highness Sheik Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of Ajman, issued an Emiri Decree founding Ajman University. The College’s primary batch of students was registered on fifteenth September that year. In 1997, and by temperance of Ministry of Higher Education and Research Decree No. 54 of 1997, AUCST had its initial name change to Ajman University of Science and Technology (AUST). On seventeenth October 2016, the AUST Board of Trustees declared, at a meeting led by His Highness Sheik Humaid Al Nuaimi, that Ajman University of Science and Technology (AUST) be renamed as Ajman University (AU).
AU offers 34 authorized undergrad programs and 11 licensed graduate programs, which plan to furnish the group with capable graduates equipped for taking care of the requests of a perpetually changing job market and of supporting the general improvement and success of the UAE.
Ajman University (AU) is a multicultural educational foundation that offers an expansive scope of high caliber and pertinent scholarly programs. The University endeavors to satisfy the necessities of students, graduates, employers, and community through quality training, grant and group engagement. AU produces balanced graduates who are professionally skilled, socially capable, inventive and dynamic supporters of economical advancement of the UAE and beyond. AU offers a wide range of undergrad and graduate courses that fulfill the requirements of students and employers in connection to knowledge based economy through the mix of theoretical learning and pragmatic aptitudes. The University is focused on delivering internationally competitive graduates who are professionally skilled, socially mindful and prepared to add to the advancement of society by constantly upgrading the quality of its center capacities: educating, research and group engagement.
AU endeavors to:
- Offer a wide array of degree programs important to the necessities of the UAE and Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) nations.
- Empower graduates to accomplish elevated professional goals and take on influential positions by gaining the latest knowledge and advanced abilities.
- Empower students to create critical thinking abilities, and convey to them the values of long lasting learning
- Enhance AU research activity by building up research groups, and expanding research funding.
- Widen the number of offered graduate programs and set up doctoral programs.
- Retain exceptional personnel and staff.
- Strengthen the present framework for quality enhancement including both interior and outer assessments.
- Advance critical features of professional life, for example, moral conduct, duty, group engagement, and goals.