What are the requirements to immigrate to Croatia?
croatia located in the balkans is one of the best european countries to live and live . This country, known as the central bridge between Europe and the Balkans, has good relations with other European countries. It is also considered one of the safest countries in the world. The number of immigrants to Croatia in 2018 reached 48 % more than in the last four years. According to this, more than 98 percent of the population of Croatia is literate, which indicates that it is accompanied by a very rich culture. And one of the best countries is for those who want to study. croatia is also an excellent country in business.
Requirements for obtaining 1 year residence
- Financial contribution €4000
- Police Clearance
- Birth certificate + translation
- passport copy
- No qualifications required
- No language qualification required
- No management experience required
- Permission to study
- Work permit
Opening a bank account
- Residence spouse and children under 18 years
- 2 months time process
Travel to all European countries without a visa and only with a residence card
By 2020, Croatia will become a permanent member of the Schengen Agreement.
Methods for converting temporary residence into passports
- Find Work
- Company Register
- The applicant first enters Croatia with a 30 day visa . Demand for residence is 1 year ; after 2–3 weeks it receives residence cards
- The applicant can act to settle the family , spouse and children under 18
Company registration requirements
- Recruit 3 Croatian employees totaling € 5952
- Registration fee: €4445
- One-year government and insurance costs: €1308
Amazon Services Provider is mainly a management consultancy firm which specializes in business, services and also whatever your visa needs, we at Amazon Services Provider with our migration professionals and a global network are here to materialize your plans. Whether it is visit visa, family visa, work permit visa, or jobseeker visa that you need our help with, seek our expert services to improve your chances of success. Feel free to get in touch with us today for further information.
Contact us via email, phone and social media:
WhatApp / Telegram: 00971502924410