Who can apply for employment visa?
Employment Visa or Permit is issued by the Immigration Department to a foreign national who wishes to work for a company in the UAE upon the approval of the Ministry of Labour. It allows the holder to enter the UAE for employment and is valid for two months from the date of issue.
When the employee has entered the country on the basis of the employment visa, the sponsoring company will arrange to complete the formalities of Medical and stamping his residence within 60 days. Minimum Age requirement for applying employment visa: 18, and Maximum: 65
- Passport Copy
- one photo with white background
- Attested Certificate Copy for certain professions (no need attestation for Secondary Certificates)
- Trade Licence Copy
- Labor Computer Card Copy
- Profession + Salary with allowance (if any)
- GCC Driving License copy for Driver Visa application (Vehicle list from RTA also to be attached for Driver Visa)
- Sponsor’s E-signature Card.
- Two Photographs for Medical Test (white background)
- One Photograph (white background) for Visa Stamping
- One Photograph (white background) for Labour Card/Contract
If you are one among those who want to acquire Employment Visa in Dubai then we at Amazon Dubai Services are here to help you complete the whole process conveniently. We have years of experience in dealing with all types of visas in Dubai and other emirates of UAE.