Dubai Student Visa Requirement (U.A.E.)
The United Arab Emirates has some of the best universities in the Gulf Region, which makes it a good destination to study abroad. Apart from being a safe, friendly and harmonious country, the UAE has high academic standards in key learning areas such as Science & Arts, Mathematics, and English. UAE has an international reputation for excellence in all areas of education and training. One needs a UAE student visa to be able to study in the UAE. If you want to study in the UAE but want to know which steps to take, here are some useful information on Dubai student visa requirements.
By May or June, you need to apply to your chosen university before the start of the program. You can find a list of the best universities in the UAE. You need an accomplished application form, valid passport, certificates and transcript of your most recent academic qualification, academic references and proof of proficiency in English. The two main languages used in universities are English and Arabic. If you are a non-native English speaker, IELTS/TOEFL results are also required. Each institution sets its own admission requirements. State universities expect students to be proficient in speaking Arabic, as well as English. Tuition fees vary, depending on which university or educational institution you want to study in Dubai. Universities in the UAE set their own fee while program fees vary significantly.
How to apply for a Student visa?
A student visa in Dubai is needed to be able to study in the UAE. To gain student visa, you need to have a sponsor. If you don’t have any relative or contacts, the University can sponsor you. However, applying for a visa online doesn’t guarantee you’re going to be accepted even with a sponsor. A student residence visa will only be issued for one year at a time, and can then be renewed.
What are the documents required for the UAE student visa application?
- Passport and four passport copies
- 12 photographs
- Admission Offer Letter from a UAE university
- Bank statements showing evidence of funds in the UAE
- A tenancy agreement (If none, a letter from the university if you’ll be staying in university accommodation)
- Copy of tuition fee receipt for the current study year of the program
- Copy of visa fees receipt for the current study year of the program
- Postgraduate students will need to prove that they have a recognized undergraduate degree.
- Upon arrival, you are expected to undergo a medical examination at an authorized center. This includes testing for HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, tuberculosis, leprosy and syphilis. Anyone testing positive for any of these (except syphilis) will be deported
If you are one among those who want to acquire Student Visa in Dubai then we at Amazon Dubai Services are here to help you complete the whole process conveniently. We have years of experience in dealing with all types of visas in Dubai and other emirates of UAE.